Thursday 22 January 2009

Authors Corner

Hi, i'm Funsho Sanni, the author of this blog. I am currently studying Business Information Systems Management.
A recent graduate from middlesex university, I studied Business Information Systems and Information Technology after which I obtained a first class and was awarded an academic alumni scholarship and a certifiacte for academic excellence. I have a diploma in computer science and desktop publishing and I currently work as a trainee business analyst at the learning and skills council. I am a good team player but I can also work on my own inititaive, I am excellent at managing my time and I am also highy organised.
This blog has been created specifically for BIS4410 and it will look at issues raised through out the duration of the module and will also cover topics I have come across that are interesting and obviously related to BIS4410.

2 comments:

  1. You must be hard worker to achieve 1st....

    Well Done...!


    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wil marry u just for ur brain also do u kown how 2 cook? lol..............
    gal u did wil.... 1st class well down

    ReplyDelete